Sunday, September 11, 2016

Stampin Up Fresh Folliage...


The penmanship stamp is one of my favorite little stamps from Stampin Up stamp set called Fresh Follage.  I also love the little post office stamp that says Paris.  I use them quite often.


I needed a quick little card for my girlfriends birthday and hurried and made this card and got it out in the mail for her. 


I wish I knew why I cannot change the font in the body of my posts back to my original text since upgrading to Windows 10.  If anyone has an answer I'd love hearing from you.  I've tried several times to change it back and it won't?  
Thanks for stopping and have a great week.


1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...