Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pansies And Bling, Bling ....


Oh my....another week is over and it's time once again for another little shot of more of those homemade pansies on another card trying to inspire you to make some of your own.  If they inspire you at all you can go to my last weeks post for directions on making your own.


I enjoyed last weeks card so I tried creating something similar but also hoping to look a little different.  I used glitter paper to cut out the background and smaller Spellbinders die to add some bling to this card.  I tried shooting the picture in the sunshine so it would show off the bling, bling here for you. 


 I haven't used a large butterfly on any of my cards lately and decided this would set the pansies off nicely. 


Until next week ladies, I hope you have a wonderful time creating and enjoying some of the fall weather setting in in many parts of the country where you might live.  I know those fall leaves will soon be upon us and the gift of fall colors for all to enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Leanne lovely dies and of course your gorgeous pansies. Love the touch of sparkle and your butterfly finishes off your card beautifully

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerri Jimenez has left a new comment on your post "Pansies And Bling, Bling ....":

    Another stunning card! I think the glitter paper is very pretty, is adds the perfect sparkle to your gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beyond gorgeous, Leanne! So feminine and elegant at the same time! Wow! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another of your stunning cards Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flowers and pansies (Violas) are near the top of the favorites list. Gorgeous die cuts and the bling bling is the perfect accent for the butterfly and pansies. I looked at the last post as well and love that card as well. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! One of these days...I hope I find time to try making your pansies! like the layout with this card, and the addition of the butterfly is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...