Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Birthday Rose....

Again, it was my daughters birthday recently and I couldn't remember not to send her a pretty little card that was made from Mom's special love.  "Each year goes by faster and faster"; she says.  I know just what she means. I'm sure you all do as well?  
{{{Smiling}}}!
I used another one of my homemade flowers that I've recently shared with you in previous posts. 
This card layout was inspiration from a sweet little card I saw on Pinterest.  Don't you just love that Pinterest for card inspiration?  I sometimes spend hours on that site.  What a tremendous amount of talent out there! 
I enjoyed placing layers and layers on this card.  I think it adds interest?
Thanks so much for dropping in today.   I hope you'll come back again soon?

7 comments:

  1. A very pretty card for your daughter's birthday Leanne, she'll adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous birthday card for your daughter Leanne. I know she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card for your daughter and made with so much love and a card to treasure....gorgeous colours and design

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card for your daughter Leanne a card made with so much love ...lovely design and colours your flower is stunning....a fabulous keepsake card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Leanne. Your daughter will treasure it. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Lovely, Leanne, like how you do those pretty flowers! I'm sure she will treasure this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...