Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Joy Of The Lord Is My Strength...

 
 
Is the rain ever going to stop?  I think this has been the rainiest summer ever.  What about you?  Amongst the rain drops I felt very impelled to make this card with the look of the sun's rays shinning upon the person who receives this?  I hope that's how they see it?
 
 
It's always so difficult to photograph white and make it show up nicely here.  I did the best I could to try and capture the shinning metallic silver paper and the pretty little rhinestone diamond shapes, while laying it flat to photograph. The rhinestones remind me of God's great grace and holy spirit shinning out from the card.
 
 
This verse was once again computer generated and compliments from Papercraft Memories. (Click on name to go to their blog,) I have several of these pretty iridescent cross's and was delighted to add it above  this complementary bible verse.  I also put iridescent Stickles on the word strength to make it appear as it was glowing along with the sunburst and cross on this embossing folder.  As always, the camera will not pick up the shinning Stickles.  This card is so much prettier in person with the all white background and silver metallic paper to line it.  I would say this is very much a CAS card.  Something I do very little of.

 
Many of you may be wondering where did I get that embossing folder as you will not find it out there on line for sale, from what I understand?  It seems it may not longer be available for sale anywhere?  If  you know of anywhere, please let me know?  I would love to know where?
 
 
This card would not be possible without the help of a very special blog friend (Peggy) who was kind enough to swap a couple things that I do not have and... in exchange, I sent her something she doesn't have.  I've always admired this embossing folder and am delighted to be able to have Peggy help me out and for her to be so kind and generous. Thank you Peggy!  I am forever grateful. 
 

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Leanne love the sun ray embossing folder and your little little gems..hope the sun shines soon for you

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Leanne. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is pretty! Our weather has really been nice these last couple of days...today it was sunny, and yes we did have a few days of rain...but I liked it. It was just a light rain, and it finally helped to make it cooler around here. Wouldn't mind summer if every day would be like today. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Leanne. Love the CAS look. The white and silver are very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was browsing your blog and I noticed that your signature is always different..this is such a nice detail..do you make them? in photoshop? or in a website? I love this idea, so unique!
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...