Monday, June 17, 2013

Embossed Pink Rose's...

 
 
Welcome back blog followers...happy to have you come by today!
 
I'm sure you will notice that I  repetitively reuse many of my supplies over and over again.  I wish I had the option of new supplies supplied to me  from companies to promote their supplies, but since I don't have the luxury of a company to design for I have to reuse my same items over and over.  So...I try to be creative in reusing my materials.

Here I've reused my pretty new frame from Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight.  I enjoy this bordered frame.  It just gives cards an added touch to frame out a card.
 
 
I pulled out this Spellbinders Rose Embossing Folder, something I haven't used for a long while.  I then used this embossing folder to make some lovely roses to add to this card.  I cut them out to my desired look and then placed another rose with a pop dot to over lap my pre-existing roses on the bottom.  If you look closely you will notice a cute little bow and pearl I added here.  I then also added three green leaves to give it a different look in the layering process.
 
 
I personally love using lots of layers on my cards. This just happens to be my style of card making rather than a clean and simple style that so many others do.  I do love clean and simple cards but it seems that I get caught up in the moment with adding loads of layering rather than a simplistic style of a card.  Maybe I will put my mind to more creating of clean and simple cards in the future?
 
 
  Hope you have a great week and come back again soon? 
Hope this will encourage you with a comment before you leave?
Happy crafting!
 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Leanne, love your beautiful dies and your fabulous layering and colouring

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Leanne. Like you I love my dies. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...