Monday, January 28, 2013

Black & White Charm...

 
Oh...the charm of black and white?  Two of my very favorite color combinations together.  So I decided to use this pretty black and white paper to make this Anniversary card for a special friend of mine. 

 
My girlfriend just loved this card when I gave it to her.  I love the pearls here that I picked up at a Scrapbook Show I attended last Aug. with my daughter.  The pearls are from "Want 2 Scrap.com" Nestabling coordinates used with the Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two die cut. What a lovely combination.  You can barely see the Spellbinders Fancy Tag die cut here with the black paper  I used and the coordinating pearls placed them on top of the die cut. I do love the elegant look it makes.

 
I also added the back and white stones with pearls to the bottom that I also bought at the show.  I think the black stones with white pearls really touch off this card nicely and placed a top of my shell punch?
 
 
I wish your were able to see the bling of the micro-fine glitter in the center of the Happy Anniversary verse as I used my micro fine glitter technique again to bling it up and stamped the verse and tiny little scrolls to the upper left and lower right part of the Happy Anniversary verse.
 

7 comments:

  1. What an elegant, stunning card. I can definitely see why you friend liked this card. I'm sure it's going to become a treasure to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning, I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love your site,my first time but not my last .....see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy looking card. Thanks for joining us at the FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous Le Ann. It is dramatic and yet soft and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Leanne! I love the jewel elements and your gorgeous papers. Stunning! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leanne, beautiful anniversary card. I also love black and white cards. Very classy and elegant. Great job!

    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...