Monday, December 31, 2012

A Blue Christmas...

 
First I'd like to wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year in 2013.
 
 
 
I enjoy giving a little hand made gift now and then.  Especially when I find an idea that others are so gracious to post on Pintrest or their blogs.  I've posted something similar before and posted it to my blog in a different design. I made two of these for gifts to give to two of my favorite neighbors for a little gift this holdiay season.  Since I'm not much into baking and giving out Christmas cookies like others,  this is my way of showing my love for them at Christmas.


I made this small and simple card to match. I stamped a Merry Christmas inside.  It is only 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.  I had some small envelopes that size and attached it to the cello bag with the blue bow. 

 
Here is a close up of the top of the pad.  I used sparkle silver paper and added little sliver rhinestones to the center of the two large snowflakes.  I attached a tag and left it blank so they would be able to use it later, if they wished.  Each of my neighbors loved this gift.  They thought it was so cute.  I thought by making it in blue they would not mind having it around during the year other than Christmas.
 
I hope you holidays have been memorable? 
 
May your New Year in 2013 be filled with blessings.
Leanne
  
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty...great gifts! Happy New Year to you. Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...