Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Simple and Easy

Excuse me for posting a tad late this week.  My hubby had surgery this week so things are a little busy around here at the moment as physical theraphy and nurses are in and out our door step for the next few weeks.
 
 
I needed a quick thank you card recently and a little something to give to a person who does nice things for for me.   So I came up with this in a matter of a few minutes. Using this embossing folder from Marianne Design Embossing Folder DS50907 it helped me make a lovely card in a hurry.   I also wanted a little something for the person to open besides the card.  So....what is better than some candy?  So I quickly made a pillow box and filled it with candy.  I had these Hershey nuggets on hand and decided to put a little flower on each one with a little flower pearl in the center.

 
I had a precut tag and attached put a little lace and a flower to match the candy on it to add to the pillow box.
 
 
This really took no time at all. One quick swipe through my big kick with the embossing folder and  a few embelishments on it and away I went.  I hope the person who received this thought I fussed a bit?  Everyone does love to be fussed over. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you return soon?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card.plus love your site just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful. I love the embossing, the butterfly, the ribbon, everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...