Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from British Columbia, Canada

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas today.
 Hoping your day is filled with fun and laughter.



I just had to share this picture real quick.  My son recently went to British Columbia Canada for his job, last week.  He loves to ski and took pictures while skiing in Kelowna, B.C. on his free time.   When he showed me his pictures today, this one really stood out.  I told him my Christmas card I just posted looked almost like the picture he took.  A bit of a coincidence?

Here is my son.
I usually don't post personal photos however, the scenery in B.C. is just
BREATH TAKING.


Hope your having a beautiful day today and blessed Christmas....

Blessings... from Leanne & family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...