Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pillow Box's and Candy Gift Box



Welcome back stampers!!!  I have a couple project to share with you today. Not only do I enjoy making greeting cards but I also enjoy other paper crafting projects with my supplies. 

Recently my husband and I went on a trip out of state to attend my niece's wedding to our home state.  We had a wonderful time and the wedding was beautiful.  Many Congratulations... to Alexa and Alan. Your Wedding was memorable  and I was honored to share in your special day.  To see their Wedding card I made for them, click on this link and go to: I Hear Wedding Bell's.

Knowing I'd be seeing and visiting with many of my wonderful friends during the week before the wedding, I wanted a little something to give each person as I greeted and visited them.  So, I made these cute little "Pillow Box's" and filled them with Hershey Nuggets and wrapped the candy with standard Avery Mailing Labels and used my Stampin Up' Rolling Stamp to make a pretty design on the labels and also to the front of each Pillow Box.  I also color coordinated each the of candy wrappers to match the box color. (I only showed 3 candies to give you an idea of how the wrapped candies looked.)   I wrapped wedding netting around each box and made a bow with it. The netting helped add a nice soft touch, and I added a few more elements to bling it up. I think each person was pleasantly surprised with the cute little box's?



I also took time to visit with a special friend on our trip and it was her birthday this month, so... I made her a beautiful card (posted below/Heat Embossing on Vellum Card) and gave her this cute box  filled with candy that I made. (I made this same box previously in Feb also) and gave it to another friend. It's to pretty not to make and give to several friends. 


Before giving the boxed candy to my girlfriend I wrapped the box in a cellophane bag  and added a bow with ribbon. Wrapping it in a cello bag and adding a bow really makes it feel and look special.  (Not shown here). You can see how this box was made if you visit my blog at: Candy Anyone?  I think this makes an exceptional gift for anyone?


That's all for now ladies.  Hope you liked my projects?  I do have some more pillow box's that I have made this week and will post them for viewing later on.  They are quite pretty and want to show them off soon.   So....STAY TUNED for more.






Blessings to all….Leanne

1 comment:

  1. Your box is just wonderful1 I like the tissue for the inside and your flowers are just outstanding too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...