Saturday, September 17, 2011

Swirls...And Butterflies...



For the third time in a row I have shown you another card with my Marriane Designs Folder. I've been having a good time with the new folder from Marianne Design called Swirls DS0907. I got carried away here with the little glittered swirls I had on hand and added embossed roses that were colored with my chalk inks.  I took the Marianne folder and after embossing and cutting it I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities Die called Labels Twenty and cut the bottom half to form a nice scalloped edge to it.  Adding and cutting two other layers of scalloped edges with the Spellbinders Labels Twenty helped this card to look quite interesting.  Adding pearls, lace and three little butterflies from vellum  added a soft effect.  Again, no room on this card for any bow? 



This picture does not show the glimmer and glitter of the precut swirls I added
to this card.  But, I wanted to give you another look from another angle and
different lighting  even thought the glitter does not show up here.



Until next time have fun stamping. And I hope you have a sunny week?



Blessings to all.... &
Happy Stamping…from Leanne


2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, love the design. Regards Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have to try some of these, they are just too fabulous. I"m sending your blog to Joan's Garden and tell her to check it out. She would love this and she sells a lot of these dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...