Sunday, May 29, 2011

Using A Corner Punch To Make A Circle Medallion...


Today I'm happy to share with you this cute little medallion in the middle of
my card.  I have to give ALL CREDIT to Becca Feekan for this.  I used her very good directions and video of how to make this round medallion with a corner punch.
Yes, a CORNER PUNCH...who would of thought you could make a circle medallion
 with a corner punch????
Here is a direct link to her webpage and how to make this ~
(In case you might also want to give it a try, too?)

 
I couldn't have did this medallion without Becca's wonderful directions. Thank You Becca! I was quite pleased as to how it turned out and wanted to share this card right away with you all.  I decided on a monochromatic color of all purple and purple chalk ink for this card and hoped it might work well?  I think it did? 

I used my Spellbinders Frameabilities Decorative Frame this time.  When I first bought this frame, I was not to excited when I got it home and began using it.  I didn't care for the odd size and didn't know how to chalk the ink with my sponge dobbers through the frame.  I later learned that technique while scouting the web and came across someone who explained how to chalk through the frames small openings (don't remember who)?  It then hit me like a ton of bricks.  A light bulb moment.  Aah...
I had recently let my daughter borrow the Spellbinders frame because I wasn't crazy about it. After getting more info on how to use the chalking effect, I asked my daughter to bring it to me when she came at the Easter holiday's to visit with us this year.  I was eager to get chalking with the frame and try what I had read. 
I have also made another lovely card with this frame but you will have to wait till later in the year to see it.  Mainly because I will be giving it to a member of my family for their birthday and don't want the person to see it here before they receive it.   So bare with me.  I will show it later on.


Hope you like this card as much as I do? 
Till next week... Happy Stamping ~ Stampers.....

 


Blessings to all….Leanne










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...