Monday, May 9, 2011

Mistakes Happen...

Happy Monday Stampers....


As labeled "Mistakes Happen", this card was a mistake.  Yes..a mistake.  When I started out creating this card originally  I didn't like the way it looked. I put it down and forgot about it.  Then found it again, later on.   I began taking it apart and played with it again.  Things just started falling into place.  I know sometimes I'll do a card and leave it a day or two and go back and look at it and and say to myself...I don't like that! Or..  I should have did this or have a better idea to add something or move something when looking at it again. I bet you've done that too? When I was done playing I really began to like it.  This is the final result. 

As always...I'm so glad you joined me here today!
Till next weeks post, I hope you have a blessed week?

 

 
Blessings to all….Leanne



5 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty card ... I love the colours and the trellis effect ... and yes I often take cards apart or put them to one side lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty... love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and lovely! LOVE it! Thanks you so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty.. I just love the soft colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You forgot to say this beautiful card became my birthday card. Thank you so much..I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...