Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rose Fever...

Hi Stamping Friends.....Today I have chosen to share with you this pretty little card.  I hope you like it?  Roses were my inspiration with this card. 


I was able to download the center picture from HUB PAGES once again, for my card.  I had some soft flowered scrapbook paper for the center and used my Spellbinders Shapeabilities Pendant (Fleur De Lis)  die cut for the boarder around it.  Then I used my Stampin-Up punch around the corner punch to add more layers.  I used  flowers from the company "Recollections-Boutique-Fleur-Fabric-Flowers" and mini roses that was purchased from Michael's Art and Craft store.
Blessings to all....Leanne

2 comments:

  1. Leanne, this is just stunning! Gorgeous image and colors. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stampin Sisters In Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is beyond beautiful!!! I just adore it! I love roses and these are beautiful ones, as is your fabby layout and wonderful details!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in CHrist!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...