Monday, April 25, 2011

Humming Away...


Hoping your Easter was a very blessed one? 

I must say... mine was a happy and blessed Holiday. I had the pleasure of my three year old grandson here visiting with us for the holiday along with my daughter and son-in-law.  That is a blessing in it's self.  Family is always a special blessing, especially my three year old grandson.  He is quite active... but full of laughs, smiles and giggles. 
He pulls at my heart strings.

Now that they are gone things are a bit quiet again ~
 so it's off to get going on my cards and blog again.

 
I finally purchased a stamp with a Humming Bird.  Can you believe that?
 Being an avid stamper and no humming bird stamp among your stamp collection? 

I was in Michael's Art's and Craft store the other day and they were discounting many of their stamps.  The price was right and I love sales, so I picked it up.  So I came home and started creating.  I have seen many cards with paper dollies on them and have some at home so I  decided to use that on my card.  I also was playing with my crimper.  I used a strip of white paper about 1- 1/2 wide and crimped it through my crimper and began folding it into a fan effect.  I then made the paper into a fan and circle effect and used my red line tape to secure it to a round circle on the back and front of hole.  I then took my Spritzer with green Pearl Ex and began spraying the folded fan.  I also used my 18 KT.Gold Leafing Pen from Krylon and edged the outer edge of my back round paper.  The green paper is from K&Company.  And of course the rest is history.  No need to bore you any more with any more details.  A picture is worth a thousand words... 

Hope you enjoyed visiting with me today? 

And don't be shy...I love comments!

 


Blessings to all….Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...