Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Time - Here We Come...

Hi Ladies....Hope your day is going well?

I'm back to share another card with you.  I love the lavendar and the green combination used here.  This color combo reminds me of Spring and Easter time all rolled into one.  Hope your trees are beginning to bud where ever you live right now?

I used the Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder called "Leafy Branch"  and embossed it on the left side (only) of the paper.  I like the look it gave.   It feels like the leaves are coming out of the stamped leaves.  The stamp set used with this card was a very old set from Stampin-Up called "Best Blossoms".  I used  lavendar roses and a green flower to match with the color scheme.  I used three different punches on the left and stamped flowers to match on the oval raised area of the card.  Hope it tickles your fancy for spring?
 
Don't be shy, be sure to leave a comment now or at any time I post a new card or an older post that you might have liked....?  Come back soon to visit with me!

Hugs..and blessings once again...Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...